A Fresh Approach To Great Results.
Compass Group North America is the nation*s largest contract foodservice and hospitality provider, with over 160,000 associates throughout the United States,
Latin America, and Canada and revenues of $7.7 billion. Our vision for success is a powerful one to continue to rise above the competition in every aspect of our business from leading-edge technology, to purchasing, to foodservice, to catering and vending. That kind of commitment commands only the best, and it's our great people providing great service that generates our great results. In turn, it's important to us that our talented employees be given the proper
resources to achieve their fullest potential. Play a key role in our future success.
Crothall Services Group provides facilities management services to over 800 hospitals, colleges, schools, and businesses throughout the US and Canada.
Formed in 1991, annual sales exceed $600 million. Our people are our most important asset. Building their skills and careers means that we can better
support our customers and meet the challenge of future growth. Come with energy and passion, and we'll teach you the business. Grow with us.
Under general direction, the Business Analyst will work directly with a specific business unit(s) to coordinate and enhance information services and technological related needs fostering better communication and relationships. As the liaison between the business unit and IS Department, the BA will be responsible for day to day interaction, administration, training, support and project management in relation to Information Services.
Summary of essential job functions:
- Departmental Interaction
- Act as the liaison between the business sector and the Information Services Department to foster a relationship of open communication
- Act as an advocate for the business unit using existing technological resources and solutions to improve the operational efficiencies and enhance the daily activities within the business unit.
- Facilitates and documents IS needs within the business sector
- Supports new business sales and start up efforts in relation to IS needs
- Business Unit Applications:
- Serve as the system owner and administrator for any business unit specific applications.
- Provide application level user support, end-user documentation, training materials, and operational instructions that clearly and accurately reflect each system's functionality
- Performs instructor led training for end users via in person, classroom or web based training
- Travel to onsite locations as needed for installations, presentations or software implementations. Travel 10-20%.
- Systems Implementation and Vendor Management:
- Responsible throughout the project life cycle; help determine priorities while balancing business needs against other development projects
- Creates functional specifications for new application enhancements including end user scenarios and rules
- Record and document application issues that require fixes
- Manage 3rd party software provider and SLA to ensure adequate application service, support, and uptime
- Act as the Project Manager for the system roll out and implementation
- Hands on instruction and implementation on site
- Knowledge of PC setup and basic wired/wireless networking skills
- Ability to troubleshoot connectivity and setup issues
- Ability to analize business needs and determine build vs. buy software options
- High school graduate. BA/BS degree preferred
- 5+ years experience in IS related fields
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are required. Knowledge of Microsoft Projects and Visio, a plus.
- Knowledge of facilities services and/or computerized maintenance management softward a plus. Knowledge of web applications and servers a plus.
- Travel: 10-20%
Great People. Great Service. Great Results.
- Good knowledge of PC*s and general troubleshooting.
- Must be service-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Strong project management and problem solving skills required.
- Excellent verbal, written and telephone communication skills.
- Knowledge of Laundry Plant Services and/or Computerized Maintenance Management Software is a plus.
At Compass Group North America, our superior balance of efficiency and quality attract the highest caliber level of service our clients deserve. We retain the finest workers with a highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits plan. If you*re looking for a career where you set the standard for personal advancement, then Compass Group, The Americas Division is for you! Working together, we will continue to experience success as the industry*s best.
Achieving leadership in the support services industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V
To be considered for this great opportunity, you must apply at our company website, www.compassgroupcareers.com. Please input into the keyword search the job ID: EP1202106079 and follow the instructions to apply from there.
Crothall Services Group is a member of the Compass Group North America
Dice - 3 years ago