This position will be a program/project master scheduler to support programs at Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, AL. The chosen candidate must have demonstrated experience with MS Project/Project Server and in developing system master planning documentation on enterprise/large-scale programs. The selected candidate will work with program office and contractor/vendor staff to develop, analyze, integrate, and maintain project schedules and plans into integrated master schedules and plans using Microsoft Project or Microsoft Project Server.
- BS degree and 10 years experience
- Minimum of five years hands-on experience developing detailed schedules, Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) and performing critical path analysis using MS Project/MS Project Server and associated project management tools.
- Must be self-motivated with strong interpersonal skills and be able to work as part of a team or independently.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong powerpoint skills.
- Prior DoD/Government acquisition program office or large-scale COTS IT integration program experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of DoD 5000 desired.
- Prefer prior experience developing resource loaded schedules.
- Industry certifications are a plus (PMI, etc.).
- PMI training and certification
MTS is a veteran-owned, small business headquartered in Huntsville, AL. The MTS staff consists of individuals who have provided valuable...