Coordinator-Sales Planning & Marketing
American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
This position is responsible for
the department Manager, Assistant Manager and Compliance Specialist in their daily functions – including presentation building, departmental budget oversight, various projects and field requests to ensure we meet the business needs of American Honda, HCUC / ACPV dealers and customers.
- Manage and assist with planning the departmental budget
- Develop customer and dealer facing point of purchase (POP) materials
- Manage all CPO processes on iN and AHM Certified websites to meet our collective business needs
- Address all AHM field and dealer personnel inquiries concerning CPO activities, and assist with implementing sales incentive / recognition programs to achieve short and long-term objectives
- Assist with managing agencies for on-line and social media marketing efforts
- Analyze new approaches / processes to enhance iN and other host systems that support departmental CPO programs
- BA/BS degree in Business Management, Marketing or related professional degree, or equivalent work related experience
- Minimum of 6 years related wholesale or retail experience relative to sales, marketing, advertising and sales promotion within the automotive industry
- Excellent presentation building skills (PowerPoint expert)
- Excellent communication analytical skills
- Ability to interface with all levels of management and peers
- Manage multiple projects, schedules and budgets
American Honda Motor Co. - 17 months ago
Honda Motor Co., Ltd. (Honda) develops manufactures and distributes motorcycles, automobiles, power products, and also provides financing...