Working under the supervision of the Associate Vice President of Admissions and Enrollment, the purpose of the position is to provide leadership to the Office of Admissions and Enrollment for communications, recruitment, and scholarship functions, The Associate Director of Admissions and Enrollment position is responsible for the oversight of Bemidji State University's recruitment of undergraduate students. The Associate Director will design, develop, implement, and manage a recruitment program in order to further the university's mission in providing access to higher education and achieve the university's's enrollment goals. The Associate Director provides expertise and advice to the Associate Vice President for Admissions and Enrollment regarding enrollment goals and trends, The Associate Director is responsible for the performance of the enrollment specialists and the data base manager providing leadership, direction, problem solving, staff development, and team building. The Associate Director of Admissions and Enrollment is also responsible for the administration of the enrollment student scholarship program at BSU. All position responsibilities require the application of assessment measures. This position represents BSU to prospective students, families , and other BSU constituents
- Master's degree in Education, Business, Marketing and Sales,or Communications
- Five years of experience in admissions, enrollment and recruiting in higher education required.
- The applicant should demonstrate a knowledge of and interest in diverse cultures and populations.
- Persons providing a reference should be advised of Minnesota's open record law which can make such information available to applicants upon request.
- Official transcript(s) must be provided to Human Resources upon hire.
- Applicants must be able to lawfully accept employment in the United States at the time of an offer of employment.
- Employment for this position is covered by the collective bargaining agreement for Minnesota State University Administrative and Service Faculty which can be found at
- In accordance with the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities (MnSCU) Vehicle Fleet Safety Program, faculty and staff driving on college/university business, who use a rental or state vehicle, shall be required to complete a Vehicle Use Agreement form and conform to MnSCU's vehicle use criteria and consent to a motor vehicle records check.
- BSU and NTC are tobacco free workplaces (see policy)
Join our University Community!
Bemidji State University, situated on a stunning lakeside in northern Minnesota, provides a transformative experience for students who engage in active learning on campus, in their communities, and throughout the world. Bemidji State University is a catalyst for helping students realize their potential and worth, which, in turn, inspires them to new worlds of thought and promotion of the common good. The greater Bemidji community has a population of 25,000 and serves as a regional center for commerce, recreation, health care, and the arts. Bemidji State University welcomes 5,000 students annually. Offerings include undergraduate majors and graduate programs encompassing the liberal arts and selected professional programs. Bemidji State University is a member of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities System (MnSCU) http://www.mnscu.edu . To learn more about our distinctive university, see our web site at : http://www.bemidjistate.edu
Bemidji State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Educator
Bemidji State University - 18 months ago