We are recruiting for a Network Security Administrator to support information security policies, standards and procedures to secure and protect data networks and data residing on systems. This position will recommend, design, document, deploy and maintain security solutions in cooperation with our Information Security department to improve the overall security posture of our National Telecommunications and Conference Center in Boca Raton, Florida. This is a full-time employee opportunity, located in Boca Raton, Florida.
Special Notes: 1) We will not be offering any type of sponsorship or visa transfers for work authorizations purposes. 2) Candidates must live within a reasonable distance of Boca Raton, Florida, or be willing to relocate.
MUTUAL OF AMERICA is a financial services company, headquartered in New York City, with over $14 billion in assets, celebrating over 65 years in business. Since 1945, Americans have turned to Mutual of America to help plan for their retirement and meet their long-term financial objectives. Today, as in the past, Mutual of America remains financially strong and continues to be rated among the strongest life insurance companies in the industry by the major independent rating agencies.
We deliver retirement savings products to both small and medium size group organizations and their employees. We are a company that unwaveringly stands by our commitments to our customers, our employees, and the larger community in which we live. We never lose sight of the needs of the people who depend on us every day to help safeguard their retirement savings. From our investment philosophy to our dedication to providing personable service, our Mission is to help individuals preserve and grow their assets for their future financial security. Customer service is one of our highest priorities; technology helps us achieve it.
- Design and recommend security solutions to improve overall security posture of our Boca Raton facility.
- Provide reports and diagrams of security systems and particpate in security audits and vulnerabiltiy testing.
- Coordinate all system and process changes with the company's Information Secuirty Department.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor and report on information security issues related to company systems to ensure maximum protections from threats internally and externally.
- Implement and maintain System Security Benchmarks and ensure adherence to all policies.
- Day-to-day implementation and management of firewall rule sets for business needs.
- Configure, manage and troubleshoot network security appliances.
COMPENSATION: Our competitive compensation plan offers a base salary plus annual bonus earning potential targeted at 15% of salary, up to 22.5% of salary.
BENEFITS: Our exceptional benefits program starts on the first day of employment and include,
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pension Plan
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Life Insurance
- 18 Vacation Days
- 9 Company-paid holidays and more!
APPLY: Online, including salary requirements to FL_Careers@Mutualofamerica.com.
VISIT: www.mutualofamerica.com to learn more about our company.
sologig - 13 months ago
Mutual of America Life Insurance provides retirement savings and employee benefit plans to small to midsized companies and to not-for-profit...