Specific duties associated with the CBO Representative role include, but aren't limited to:
- Review purchase orders to ensure all legal requirements are met and that documentation is complete and accurate, including enforcing current revenue recognition guidelines.
- A thorough understanding of license program requirements.
- Develop and maintain relationships with multiple business units within Symantec as well as various external partners to identify and resolve issues associated with the order process.
- Responsible for keeping accurate records of business activities including detailed information on order exceptions, outstanding problems and executive approvals.
- Assist and participate in projects as directed by management. Projects may be department level, or more often, global in nature. This will include understanding business models, working with business units to develop short and long-term processes and documenting new procedures.
- Routinely evaluate order activity and prioritize workloads based on Symantec revenue needs, customer sensitivity, time requirements, etc.Qualifications
- Applicants should have one to two years recent order entry or sales support experience in customer service environment handling customer complaints and orders.
- Online and/or telephone experience interfacing with internal and external customers to resolve issues with orders and/or returns in the software industry is preferred.
- Must be able to accurately type at a minimum of 50 wpm.
- Should be proficient with Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Excel.
- Past experience with Oracle is highly desirable, although knowledge of relationship databases is useful.
Symantec - 20 months ago
Symantec's future seems to be secure. The company provides security, storage, and systems management software for businesses and...