JOB SCOPE/ SUMMARY:|
- Service current customer base by maintaining shelf-space, sales aids and displays
- Provide Sales service specific to BEHR/Kilz products and DIY paint projects
1. Ensure product displays are clean and orderly to include color center cards and point-of-purchase materials. Provide mixing assistance with paints and primers.
2. Execute excellent customer service and overall consumer satisfaction. Expedite the resolution of customer problems/complaints with assigned Behr Sales Representative.
3. Relay information to stores personnel and customers concerning features and benefits, new product introductions.
4. Coordinate and support sales events and promotions BEHR/Kilz product and services.
5. Report information continuously to the assigned Behr Sales Representative responsible for the account to support departmental needs.
6. Provide information as requested to the Regional Operations Manager.
Educational attainment equivalent to a High School diploma, and some sales, retail or customer service experience is required
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES RECOMMENDED FOR POSITION:
Ability to work independently
Ability to lift 75lbs on a regular basis
Ability to work days, nights, weekends
Bilingual skills a plus
Possession of a valid driver's license with evidence of insurance and verification of an acceptable driving record.
Ability to provide store support at various retail locations.
Masco's ideal customer is a home improvement junkie with a thing for cabinets -- and a hand-washing fetish. The company is a leading...