Description: Don’t Miss a Day of Your Future!
University Development Representative - Nursing -California
An Extraordinary Career Opportunity with an Acclaimed Leader in the Rapidly Growing Education Sector
Grand Canyon University (GCU) has received national recognition for academic excellence and a rating as one of the premier online education institutions in the world. Not only has GCU been recently ranked among the very best by national press sources like Fortune (ranked GCU in Top 5), the university has received the endorsement of OEDb (Online Education Database - the de facto ranking organization for the online education sector) and others as one of the best in the nation.
As University Development Representative (UDR), you are the representative of Grand Canyon University’s College of Nurising within the California territory. You are an engaging and compelling professional resource with a precise understanding of the needs of educators. You are a dynamic, balanced influencer and advisor who promotes and facilitates interest in enrollment while keeping your focus on the best interests of the educators you interact with.
The roles and responsibilities of the University Development Representative include:
- Work with intense activity in a defined territory to build direct relationships and ongoing communication within Healthcare environment
- Coordinate and conduct on-site informational seminars for Healthcare professionals interested in obtaining a valuable and relevant advanced degree
- Develop and execute the strategy and logistics necessary to cover a large geographic area with personally conducted informational seminars in an efficient and timely manner
- Facilitate the circulation of informational materials through all appropriate channels within a territory
- Acquire and utilize expertise in GCU&r...
Omni-Jobs.com - 4 years ago
copy to clipboard
Since 1949, Grand Canyon University has been helping students find their purpose and achieve their potential by preparing them to pursue...