Job Title: |
Accounting Operations Representative II
West Des Moines, IA
Receives and processes remittance payments from policyholders and applies to policies, contracts, and/or benefit plans within corporate and legal guidelines.
- Receives and processes moderate to complex payments from policyholders and applies them to policies, contracts, and/or benefit plans.
- Inputs various forms of payment into systems and ensures payment is processed and properly recorded based upon assigned line of business, account, product area, and/or payment authorization amount.
- Reviews billing history and makes determination, within authorized limits and procedures, to credit remittance, apply, suspend, or refund payment.
- Investigates billing history and contacts internal administrative units to clarify issues on complex or referred cases and makes appropriate determination.
- Reconciles daily transactions and reports discrepancies and delinquencies.
- Researches and resolves billing, collection, or payment methodology problems. Receives and responds to telephone and e-mail inquiries from internal and external customers.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
- High school diploma.
- 2-4 yrs. related business experience.
- Pervious experience working with MetLife Annuity systems and products
- Positive and professional attitude
- Strong computer skills
- Attention to detail
Number of Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
MetLife - 24 months ago
The breadth of careers at MetLife offers unlimited possibilities for your professional life. More than life insurance. Much more. MetLife is...