INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
NACCO Materials Handling Group, Inc . (’NMHG’) designs, engineers and manufactures a complete line of lift trucks for virtually every market niche. All lift trucks are marketed under the Hyster ® , Yale ® or Sumitomo-Yale ® brand names. NMHG is one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers.
NACCO Materials Handling Group, Inc. seeks an Industrial Maintenance Technician to assist the plant in managing the enhancement of the production process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To maintain and repair plant facilities and equipment to support production; maintaining a preventive maintenance program; and keeping accurate maintenance records. To ensure that maintenance requirements/needs are completed in a timely and accurately manner in such a manner to maintain current production requirements. C ontinuous improvement to remain proactive instead of a reactive in the maintenance program.
- Perform preventive maintenance as outlined on preventative maintenance schedules of equipment manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Plan and implement corrective action in conjunction with management direction.
- Comply with all safety standards and regulations.
- Maintain building, equipment, and grounds in a clean and orderly manner.
- Purchase maintenance supplies and equipment parts as required or directed.
- Maximize productive time of equipment.
- Improve the reliability and repeatability of production systems.
- Provide support to production associates as they assume greater responsibility for the maintenance of their own equipment.
- Train, support and direct other Maintenance Technicians.
- Must participate in Behavioral Based Safety
- Must participate in Workplace Organization.
- Ability to learn and physically rotate to all required job stations and job tasks in assigned work area within the rotation timetable that has been or will be established for that area.
- Maximize productive time of the equipment.
- Provides support to production associates as they assume greater responsibility for the maintenance of the production equipment.
- Coordinate and assist with new equipment, systems, or processes.
- Create a participative work environment.
- Five years Industrial Maintenance experience
- Preferred Manufacturing Experience
- 4yr Degree in a Technical Field.
- Maintenance Management
- Preventive Maintenance
- Total Predictive Maintenance
Please e-mail your resume with cover letter and salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technically Proficient in:
- Industrial Electricity
- Electrical Control
- Industrial Hydraulics
- Industrial Pneumatics
- Motor Drives
- Programmable Logic Control
- Industrial Pump Maintenance
We are an affirmative action employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k), and profit sharing. Qualified minorities and females are encouraged to apply. EEO/AAP/ADA Employer.
NMHG - 17 months ago