Put on some soft music, turn the lights down low, and serve our guests a drink. Be the Bartender that sets the mood for the night… outgoing, charismatic, and personable. San Manuel Indian Bingo and Casino is seeking a Bartender who has a passion for tending bar and serving customers; someone who has the ability to provide constant, attentive, and exceptional customer service.
As a Bartender you will be responsible for making sure that the bar is fully stocked and prepared for a night’s service. Bartenders ensure that the ice bins are refilled, kegs are replaced, garnishes cut, bulk alcohol is mixed and prepared, and is familiar with drink recipes. Along with serving drink orders, a bartender is always clearing away and washing empty glasses, keeping the bar top clean.
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Possess a High School diploma or GED
• A minimum of three (3) months work experience as a Bartender
• Must have basic math skills and previous cash handling experience
• Be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
• Possess or ability to obtain a current Food Handler Card & negative TB test results
• Must be able to read, write and communicate clearly in the English language
• Must be well groomed and will be required to adhere to company dress code
• Demonstrate professional conduct, performance and appearance
• Ability to remain composed, attentive, understanding, and pleasant in a fast-paced, high-demand, customer service environment
San Manuel Indian Bingo and Casino is a 24-7 work environment. You must have the ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
Final candidate selected must undergo and successfully pass background investigation to obtain and maintain Class "A" Gaming License issued by the San Manuel Gaming Commission
San Manuel Indian Bingo and Casino.
Employees are exposed to cigarette smoke while performing their duties within the casino. Candidates must be willing to work in a smoking environment
Minimum salary: $8.50/hour
San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino - 15 months ago