Join our growing team of dedicated individuals committed to flexible, accessible and family-centered supports and services that honor the dignity, respect the rights and maximize the potential of each individual. We are currently accepting applications for Program Managers to work in our apartment program.
Innovative Services is a non-profit company that began providing residential and vocational services to developmentally disabled adults in 2004. We now operate 5 vocational/day service programs and more than 100 residential programs, including Adult Family Homes, Community-Based Residential Facilities, Supportive Home Care, and Apartment Programs across Wisconsin. The individuals we serve may have diverse medical needs and/or behavioral issues.
The personality of each home is defined by the manager, the staff and most importantly, the clients
Program Managers are directly responsible for the needs of the individuals who live in the residential and apartment programs and indirectly with a team of Direct Support Professionals. Program Managers work direct care with clients in addition to their management responsibilities. Some of the responsibilities include scheduling, training, performance appraisals, budgeting, and quality assurance. On call 24/7
Qualifications for Program Manager include
What We Offer:
- Positive, energetic individuals with the desire to make a difference in people’s lives
- Prior supervisory experience in this field preferred
- CNA license/Personal Care Worker certificate helpful
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Valid WI driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record required
Please apply online at:
- Starting wage of $14.96 per hour
- Benefit package including: health, dental, vision & life insurance
- Paid days leave
- Paid holidays following introductory period
- Advancement opportunities in a fast growing company.
Innovative Services has grown throughout the state of Wisconsin, with regional administrative offices in Green Bay, Appleton, Steven's...