Interest Sub Category:
Job Title :
Software Engineer Tester
Type of Position:
Bachelor’s degree Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other scientific or technical discipline directly related to the labor category + five (5) years experience of which at least three (3) years must be specialized.
AA degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other scientific or technical discipline directly related to the labor category + seven (7) years experience of which at least six (6) years must be specialized.
Relevant military training or one and one-half (1½) years of relevant military experience + an additional seven (7) years experience of which at least six (6) years must be specialized.
Training certificate(s) from an accredited training program + seven (7) years experience of which at least six (6) years must be specialized. Approved training programs include, but are not limited to, Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, DEC, Marconi, Nortel, and SUN Microsystems certificate programs.
Ten (10) years experience of which at least nine (9) years must be specialized
Must be a US citizen and be able to obtain a security clearance
• 3 - 5 years experience as software developer /tester
• Experience with Java , J2EE, JPA, EJB3 , Hibernate, Oracle
• Experience with Vidyo VTC product is a plus
• Development Tools: Eclipse, SpringSource Tool Suite, TOAD, SQLPlus is a plus
• Application Server: Oracle Application Server, WebLogic is a plus
• This position requires experience as a software engineer who has worked with such programs as ADA, SQL, and third/fourth generation languages in the design and implementation of systems and working with database management systems.
URS is looking for a Software Engineer Tester to join our team at Fort Meade in Maryland!
Performs QA activities to include:
• Development of test plans, test cases, test procedures, requirements traceability matrix
• Software system testing, defect reporting, regression testing, automated testing
• Defect and issue reporting and non-software related artifact quality reviews and audits
Software development activities to include:
• Working under the guidance of senior developers
• Be part of a team who performs full lifecycle software development: Specify, design, code,
• test, deploy, document, maintain and support applications in various software languages according to project standards
• Maintenance and support of existing applications, and implementing enhancements
URS Corporation is a leading provider of engineering, construction and technical services for public agencies and private sector companies around the world. The Company offers a full range of program management; planning, design and engineering; systems engineering and technical assistance; construction and construction management; operations and maintenance; information technology; and decommissioning and closure services. URS provides services for power, infrastructure, industrial, oil and gas, and federal projects and programs. Headquartered in San Francisco, URS Corporation has more than 57,000 employees in a network of offices in nearly 50 countries (www.urs.com).
With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction...