Join us, grow, and be a part of the solution. REC Solar believes in providing great opportunities for our employees. Many of our current leadership team started at REC Solar right out of college. With 15 office locations and counting and a commitment to improving the planet, we provide a genuine ground-floor opportunity with a conscience. The Inside Sales Department is located with in our Scottsdale, AZ location.
Inside Sales Consultants (SOP) are responsible for forecasting and generating expected revenue targets each month in various markets/territories. Meeting and exceeding revenue goals will be accomplished through multiple prospect interactions over the phone and by utilizing various online technologies to effectively build proposals and gain agreement from customers to move forward on a solar project.
Essential Job Functions
- Conduct 6-8 Phone Solar Consultations per day.
- 30-50 call attempts per day
- Confidently build trust and rapport with prospective customers.
- Conduct accurate needs assessments and corresponding analysis.
- Resolve concerns and eliminate obstacles to going solar.
- Follow-up on post-sale logistics.
- Follow-up on sales pipeline utilizing CRM
- Generate additional revenue through networking and referrals.
- Participate in ongoing training, development and certifications.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to work a variety of hours, including nights and weekends.
- Other actions and assignments as appropriate.
Duties and responsibilities
- Work with Inside Sales team to respond to leads, and contact prospective customers to evaluate a customer’s Solar needs;
- Explain REC Solar’s product offering, schedule and manage customer phone appointments;
- Quickly determine a prospective customer’s knowledge of Solar, and guide a conversation towards evaluating a customer’s requirements, determining if a customer is a good prospect for Solar, setting a phone appointment, and preparing and presenting a solar proposal that meets their needs;
- Probe for needs, analyze electrical bills and usage and propose systems that meet the objectives of the customer;
- Understand and discuss the relative advantages of various forms of financing and be able to structure financial proposals to meet a customer’s needs by using cash proposals, low up-front lease proposals, home equity loans, or Power Purchase Agreements;
- Share the responsibility of lead generation by working with Events team to plan and attend various networking events;
- Understand REC’s internal tools and processes and use these tools to plan, prepare, create and deliver proposals to potential customers;
- Track and monitor performance against quota, responsible to meet or exceed minimum performance standards as established by Sales Management.
Requirements (knowledge, skills, Education, Certifications and Experience)
· 3 -5 Years of Telesales Experience with a successful track record of exceeding monthly revenue goals
· 4 year College degree preferred or relevant work experience
· Solar industry experience preferred but not mandatory
· Ability to type a minimum of 45 words per minute
· CRM experience and the ability to navigate successfully using a variety of computer software/technology
REC Solar - 10 months ago
REC Solar's vision is to make solar electricity part of the mainstream energy supply. By commercializing energy sources that reduce...