Facility: CAMBRIDGE COURT
We are seeking a Manager of Strategic Process Improvement. This individual will be responsible for implementing lean methodologies across the system.
- 10+ years of experience implementing lean and other process improvement methodologies in a dynamic, complex environment. 2 years of experience in a healthcare environment preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience as a direct manager of a team.
- Experience working with all levels of an organization to set strategy and implement change.
Job & Education Requirements:
- Direct manager to Lean Team. Develop and mentor Lean Consultants. Determine plan for mobilizing the team’s resources to achieve the department’s and organization’s goals.
- With senior leadership, set the strategy for transforming the culture of the system according to lean principles.
- Mentor at all levels of the organization to advance lean knowledge.
- Identify and assess large system improvement opportunities. Set and execute improvement plans.
Inova Health System - 2 years ago
Inova Health System Foundation provides financial support and assistance to the Inova Health System, which operates about 10 not-for-profit...