Facility: CAMBRIDGE COURT
We are seeking a Manager of Strategic Process Improvement. This individual will be responsible for implementing lean methodologies across the system.
- 10+ years of experience implementing lean and other process improvement methodologies in a dynamic, complex environment. 2 years of experience in a healthcare environment preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience as a direct manager of a team.
- Experience working with all levels of an organization to set strategy and implement change.
Job & Education Requirements:
- Direct manager to Lean Team. Develop and mentor Lean Consultants. Determine plan for mobilizing the team’s resources to achieve the department’s and organization’s goals.
- With senior leadership, set the strategy for transforming the culture of the system according to lean principles.
- Mentor at all levels of the organization to advance lean knowledge.
- Identify and assess large system improvement opportunities. Set and execute improvement plans.
Inova Health System Foundation provides financial support and assistance to the Inova Health System, which operates about 10 not-for-profit...