Contribute towards development of advanced novel assays on Theranos platform
Design and execute experiments, analyze data and communicate results in an intense, inter-disciplinary and exciting environment
Utilize multiple laboratory techniques such as DNA/RNA purification, microscopy, protein conjugation and purification, cell culture, UV-Vis, fluorescence spectroscopy etc.
- M.S. in Biological sciences: molecular and cell biology, immunology, or Physical Biosciences: bio/chemical-engg, biophysics, or related field with 1-2 years of experience or B.S. with 2-4 years of experience; Quality fresh graduates with experience in academic labs are also encouraged to apply
- Candidate must be a demonstrably rigorous experimentalist with attention to detail and a creative problem solver
- Extensive experience with most of the following laboratory techniques: biochemical signaling assays, cell-based assays, microscopy, bioconjugations using off-the-shelf kits, UV-Vis and fluorescence spectroscopy, cell culture, immuno-fluorescence, etc
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects at the same time and work with a highly interdisciplinary team
- Demonstrated ability to support research and development work as an associate in an industrial or academic setting
- Great attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to ensure optimum advancement of assay development from conception to delivery
Theranos - 19 months ago
Our mission is to make actionable health information accessible to people everywhere in the world at the time it matters, enabling early...