Contribute towards development of advanced novel assays on Theranos platform
Design and execute experiments, analyze data and communicate results in an intense, inter-disciplinary and exciting environment
Utilize multiple laboratory techniques such as DNA/RNA purification, microscopy, protein conjugation and purification, cell culture, UV-Vis, fluorescence spectroscopy etc.
- M.S. in Biological sciences: molecular and cell biology, immunology, or Physical Biosciences: bio/chemical-engg, biophysics, or related field with 1-2 years of experience or B.S. with 2-4 years of experience; Quality fresh graduates with experience in academic labs are also encouraged to apply
- Candidate must be a demonstrably rigorous experimentalist with attention to detail and a creative problem solver
- Extensive experience with most of the following laboratory techniques: biochemical signaling assays, cell-based assays, microscopy, bioconjugations using off-the-shelf kits, UV-Vis and fluorescence spectroscopy, cell culture, immuno-fluorescence, etc
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects at the same time and work with a highly interdisciplinary team
- Demonstrated ability to support research and development work as an associate in an industrial or academic setting
- Great attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to ensure optimum advancement of assay development from conception to delivery
Our mission is to make actionable health information accessible to people everywhere in the world at the time it matters, enabling early...