Monsanto is seeking a hands-on, highly motivated and experienced Biochemical Engineer to join the BioDirect Manufacturing Technology team within the Chemistry Technology organization to drive development of advanced bioprocess systems.
- Develop the technical strategy for and lead projects focused on the development, optimization, and scale-up of bioprocesses.
- Develop project milestones and key decisions with input from team and stakeholders, develop project budget.
- Collaborate with others in the scientific and engineering community within Monsanto to meet project milestones and timelines.
- Design, plan, and execute experiments; analyze and communicate experimental data as needed.
- Presentation of project progress and results to key stakeholders and management
- MS or PhD in Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering or related discipline of study.
- 5+ years of relevant research/engineering experience.
- Strong understanding of microbiological, biochemical, and engineering principles.
- Demonstrated experience working with biological systems / processes.
- Experience in process economics and modeling.
- Demonstrated track record of working closely with diverse disciplines to achieve goals.
- PhD or post doctoral experience in Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering or related discipline of study.
- Proven abilities in lab to pilot plant design and scale up of bioreactors and bioprocesses.
- Industry experience is preferred
Monsanto - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Monsanto is one of the world’s leading agricultural technology companies. We’re a company committed to innovation, focused on...