When you join our family at Culpepper Place , an Emeritus Community, you join a group that believes in integrity, responsiveness, and forthright communication. We work together to make a real difference in the lives of our residents. If you share our family values and dedication, we'd love to meet you. Responsibilities:
At Emeritus, you'll help to uphold the excellent service standards that have made us a leader in the senior living industry. As Maintenance Director , you will ensure that our communities are safe, attractive, and operating within budget. Discover a rewarding career and join us as we strive to provide a positive physical and social environment for our residents. Qualifications:
Position requirements include:
To learn more about how you can make a difference and to search for opportunities in your area, click below to visit us online. We would love to hear from you.
- Relevant work experience (2 plus years preferred).
- Proficiency in basic carpentry, painting, electrical, and plumbing.
- Ability to perform resident room renovation.
- Must be familiar with fire and life safety prevention equipment.
- Required to perform preventative maintenance on all building equipment.
- Familiar with work order systems.
- Must have basic reporting and organizational skills.
- Must be capable of maintaining full time attendance.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
- Must meet all health requirements, including TB, and pass background checks.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.
Emeritus Senior Living - 17 months ago