Utilize your technology support skills solving IT issues for our corporate users within Taylor Corporation’s organization. You will support the network infrastructure with front line troubleshooting and problem solving issues for workstation users related to hardware & software maintenance and updates, as well as basic application and system support for end-users. We are looking for a positive, results-oriented team member who will use a balanced customer focused approach for our users that may have varying levels of technology knowledge.
Qualified applicants will have:
This position will have various working shift to support customer demand.
- Positive attitude that is focused on making the team stronger and more successful
- Demonstrated customer support experience
- Ability to effectively prioritize customer needs and requirements with effective results
- Technology Support knowledge & experience of Microsoft Operating Systems and Products such as Office
- Customer-centric approach to problem solving
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
We offer a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
The Taylor Corporation Companies are involved in diverse markets and industries, with a common thread being a focus on communication.