Pentagroup Financial, LLC, headquartered in Houston, Texas, is a nationally recognized leader in accounts receivable management. Pentagroup assists our creditors in achieving higher profitability and improving cash flow by utilizing the highly respected management expertise, next-generation intuitive technology and performance-driven collections team.
ABOUT THE JOB: Customer Service Manager
This position is responsible for articulating clear direction to the Customer Service team while proactively suggesting process improvements. The Manager should be able to interact exceedingly well with senior management, employees and customers. This position requires strict adherence to all company Information Security policies.
COMPENSATION AND REWARDS
- Directs, coordinates and oversees activities of team in the customer service department.
- Generates reviews and analyzes performance data and related reports to measure team productivity.
- Resolves escalated customer complaints and answers customer questions regarding policies and procedures.
- Supervises the work of employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Provides employees with guidance on handling difficult or complex problems.
- Interviews, selects, trains and onboard personnel.
- Coaches and provides guidance to personnel in managing employee performance.
- Prepares work schedules and assigns specific duties.
- Assists in the development and implementation of departmental goals, policies, objectives and procedures, conferring with Director.
- Demonstrates sound judgment, strong communication skills and team building abilities.
- Adapts to sudden changes in business objectives.
- Identifies and communicates to Department Manager opportunities for process and procedure improvement.
- Consistently adheres to all company standards, policies and procedures.
- Consistently adheres to and performs all duties in accordance with the Company’s safety and quality standards, policies and practices.
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, Paid Holidays, and to 3 weeks paid time off per year!)
- Monthly Bonus
- Excellent work environment.
Monster - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard