Welcome to one of the most satisfying jobs as a writer and lover of great content. We’re looking for a great writer, ready to craft compelling stories of people and companies that make a difference. We need smart, digital natives with great content portfolios. If you meet the criteria below, give us a call. We’re not going to stop until we find the perfect candidate for our team.
• Work on various writing projects under the direction of the Managing Editor: these would include web updates, case studies, emails, sales sheets, and internal campaigns as needed
• Manage and produce content and coordinate 2 monthly newsletters (appreciating great work, leading great work)
• Manage, produce and schedule all posts and content for FaceBook pages (appreciate great work, O.C. Tanner’s corporate page), LinkedIn and Google plus.
• Adept in SEO writing, ensuring on target, regular updates to octanner.com and carrots.com
• Create monthly blog posts for appreciate great work.
• Help with proofing of all outgoing pieces.
• Regularly meet with Managing Editor for coaching on “brand voice” etc… and better ensure that all communication is “on brand.”
• 5-7 years of hands-on experience in Marketing Communications
• Proven experience with B2B and Digital Writing
• Strong knowledge of SEO writing (nurture campaign experience a plus)
• Portfolio of writing samples
• Strong project management
• Results driven, high energy professional with a strong work ethic and great leadership skills
• Strong strategic thinker / problem solver
• Attention to detail in a deadline-driven environment
• Comfortable seeking out information throughout the company and interviewing fellow employees
Open to internal and external candidates.
O.C. Tanner - 18 months ago