Design Verification Engineer
Job Description: Develops and tests Engineering Design Automation tools, creates flows/scripts to analyze and test design methodologies. Specifies materials, equipment and supplies required for completion of projects. Evaluates vendor practical capabilities to provide required products or services. Responsible for designing, deploying and testing efficiency of tools to utilize in achieving design goals and collaborating with design teams on methodology development. Design Automation Engineers are advocates of applying design methodologies to help execute projects effectively and successfully with high quality.
The Atom Products Division (APD) of the Intel Architecture Group (IAGa), is looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join the Atom CPU/SoC design automation (DA) physical design/performance verification team. The candidate will engage with the project design teams to develop and support various CAD tools and flows for physical design and verification. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
The ideal candidate will also be able to demonstrate the following behavioral skills:
- Custom design flows (experience with analog designs is preferable)
- Generation and validation of various design views
- DRC/LVS verification of custom design
- RV (Reliability verification)
- Array Design and verification
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills
- Ability to interact with a diverse range of individuals
The candidate must possess a BS with 5 years relevant experience/MS in Electrical Engineering with 3+ years of relevant experience. The candidate should have
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience with custom physical design verification (DRC, LVS, RV, Noise)
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience with industry standard design formats (Experience with Cadence/Mentor tools would be an added advantage)
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience with Very Large System Integration (VLSI) circuit and logic design fundamentals
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience with scripting languages (Perl/tcl)
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience with UNIX*, including Shell programming
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience with data analysis
Dec 4, 2012
Dec 5, 2013
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
Intel - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
45 years of changing the world.
Back in 1968, two scientists, Robert Noyce and Gordon Moore, founded Intel with a vision for...