Anytime Fitness, LLC —the world’s largest 24-hour, co-ed fitness franchise, with more than 1500 clubs open across the globe—is seeking a developer to join its team. At Anytime Fitness, we offer a collaborative work environment where each team member is encouraged to reach their full potential and do great work! For more information about Anytime Fitness, please visit www.anytimefitness.com .
At Anytime Fitness, you will work with a team that develops, creates, and maintains a collection of dynamic products (80% web-based and 20% desktop/wpf) that are deployed internationally. We are a small team in a rapidly growing company, so this is a ground floor opportunity. We work in a fast-paced environment using state-of-the-art equipment and cutting-edge technologies. The ideal candidate will have a passion for developing great products and the ability to learn quickly!
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field. Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience will be accepted.
ASP . NET MVC Framework, Ajax, JQuery, C# 3.5, VS2010 , LINQ , SQL Server.
Design tools such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Familiarity with Silverlight/ WPF , Microsoft Blend, Windows Server 2003/2008 and IIS are a plus.
These additional qualities make you a great fit for this position:
- Design, develop and deliver applications to include: architecture design, prototyping of concepts to proof of concept, development of coding standards, design and development of source code and test plans and application debugging
- Participate in product requirement and design reviews
- Be able to quickly adapt to new technologies and processes
- Develop time-estimates for work assignments
- Accurately determine, assign, track and manage project tasks
- Understand high-level business requirements and produce technical specifications, designs and architectures
- Work effectively with other teams members and with minimal supervision
- Ability to work with business users, subject matter experts, project managers, and testers to deliver robust solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and to self-motivate
- Ability to effectively balance and prioritize multiple and concurrent projects