Global Travel & Middle East (GTME) is a substantial and growing business for Diageo. Our vision is to be the undisputed leader in Travel Retail and the Middle East and to achieve double digit growth each year. In F13, our strategy is to grow people, drive value and beat the competition. The business is operated through 4 regions - Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East/North Africa (MENA). Own our goal of being a top 3 rated CPG supplier by creating exceptional category performance through objective category leadership. Deliver irresistible shopping experiences through engagement at the point of purchase.
This role, based in Miami, plays an integral role to business performance through delivery of a great retail experience for our brands and innovations.
This role leads the creation of our permanent retail experiences and supports the central innovation team in creating the core retail execution materials
Adept at building strong relationships with a range of stakeholders from the most senior level, across functions.
Ability to inspire the organisation, through visualizing great retail executions.
Consistently Deliver Great Performance
A proven track record of delivering results through great retail development and of leading agencies to deliver exceptional performance Strong orchestration capability – able to get things done through the markets without direct line accountability.
Purpose of Role:
Responsible for our retail development program creating brilliant shopper engagement for our brands.
Top 3 – 5 Accountabilities:
1. Create the key permanent retail development toolkits:
• Across the key brand strategies
• For key cross category initiatives
• For key innovation launches
• Working collaboratively with agencies and regions to ensure that the specific objectives set are met.
2. Work with the regional teams to ensure that the retail standards defined are met in the execution phase
• Lead collaboration in building differentiated solutions with the Trade.
• Ensure agencies are working collaboratively and in a timely manner. capability and resources
• Provide Category Management capability and system to selected customers.
3. Lead the evolution of thinking across the retail agenda
• Utilising consumer insight to anticipate future retail trends
• Drive forward differentiated retail models
• Lead our thinking around the luxury agenda
Qualifications and Experience Required:
• Shopper insight development and excellent at turning insight into action
• Channel & Customer understanding that can be leveraged at pace
• Category measures understanding and Range Review capability
• Powerful relationship developer
• Excellent project management skills
Diageo - 17 months ago
Diageo's company parties must be the talk of the town. It is the leading premium spirits business in the world by volume, net sales,...