Identifies and solves proactively demanding customer problems and communicates them to key stakeholders. Participates as an expert in own technology area in customer projects. May support areas
by participating in emergency and 24/7 duty. Is active in networking and knowledge sharing. Develops processes, tools and working methods.
Main Responsibility Area
Providing Tier3 level technical support through ECC process for IP Gateways products : a) Flexi-ISN, which is a NSN proprietary solution for the GGSN network element on the GPRS/UMTS architecture and b) ATCA based Flexi-NG server, which implements NetworkGateway function from the EPS architecture . Handling support requests assigned via Resolve tool and acting as a link between front-end customer support personnel and Product Creation (R&D). Participating in special projects (e.g. customer pilots) and in troubleshooting activities which require remote or on-site support. Participation on packet core Flexi-ISN/Flexi-NG emergency teams.
- Excellent proven 3+ experience and knowledge of mobile packet core networks and functionality of SGSN.
- Highly experienced on GPRS/EDGE and 3G networks, interfaces, protocols and protocol analyzers.
- Excellent knowledge in IP networks.
- Good troubleshooting skills in GPRS/EDGE and 3G core networks especially with SGSN.
- Willingness to travel;
- CCNA certification.
SPECIALIZED REQUIREMENTS below are a plus:
implement the SGSN function in a packet core network).
- Technical knowledge and experience with NSN cSGSN.
- Knowledge and experience related to Tier 3 Technical Support for the cSGSN (a proprietary platform developed by Nokia Siemens Networks to
- CCNP certification is a plus.
- Technical knowledge on EPC (MME element).
- Experience on ATCA HW platform
- Proved experience related to packet core projects with Telecom Operators.
Nokia Siemens Networks - 4 years ago
Nokia Siemens Networks is a European company, provider of data networking and telecommunications equipment. It is a joint venture between...