Individual will be responsible for installation, customer training, repair and maintenance of Waters' product suite, inclusive of LC, SFC and LC/MS Products.
Successful individual will be responsible for inventory management, service contract sales and administration. Additionally, the individual must demonstrate a strong focus on customer satisfaction as well as excellent technical and troubleshooting skill set. The position is located in the
Indianapolis, Indiana area.
- Installation, maintenance and support of Waters LC, SFC, and LCMS products
- Ability to deliver system level training at customer sites
- Manage service inventory according to Waters policies
- Issue field service reports on a daily basis to document work performed
- Maintain sound knowledge regarding the technology and customers' application demands
- Overnight travel will be required including international travel as required for training
- Work with Sales team in respect to leads and any issues which would impact customer satisfaction or customer loyalty
- Ensure that quality system procedures and Health & Safety standards are adhered to at all times
- To be successful in this role, individual must possess excellent interpersonal and organizational skills as well as the ability to perform effective system leveltroubleshooting
- BS/BA in Chemistry or Biology, engineering or other science related field is essential
- 2 years advanced training in electronic, mechanical principles, or related experience preferred
- Previous Waters LC or LCMS experience is a benefit, but not a requirement
- Sound knowledge of PC operating systems and basic computer network skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Effective system level approach to problem solving
- Analytical mindset and strong drive to resolve open issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Valid Driver's License in good standing is mandatory
- Motivated self starter
Waters is an equal opportunity employer.
- 2 years ago - save job
1) The KDOW, with guidance from US EPA Region 4, has been involved in development of the 303(d) list and prioritization of listed waters for...