The Multicultural Marketing Manager will develop and support Multicultural Marketing team strategy and initiatives targeted toward increasing consumer relevance and market share among multicultural segments –with bull’s-eye target in the Hispanic market. Must be fluent in Spanish. Additionally, will be a key player in the activation and implementation of go-to market programs for both consumers and representatives. This position reports into the Director of Multicultural Marketing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Category & assortment relevancy – Develop and manage high impact new product launch campaigns to drive awareness, trial and conversion and penetrate market. Demonstrate Hispanic expertise by providing culturally-relevant product assortment recommendations. Collaborates with Category teams to develop Hispanic brand plans, and Spanish-language catalog and marketing collateral.
• Multicultural marketing program activation –Proactively interact on a day-to day basis with cross-functional teams and outside vendors and agencies to activate key platforms. Manage the implementation of these programs by coordinating with cross-functional staff, vendors and agencies, and ensure that benchmarks and goals are measured and met. Analyze and refine plans to optimize results.
• Drive development of promotional marketing calendar across markets and across channels for new product launches and base building initiatives- brochure, digital, leveraging understanding of both traditional and next generation marketing efforts (on line marketing, social networking) for commercial marketing
• Partner with IMI (Market Intelligence) to derive insights to help the Hispanic strategy. Conduct market and competitive analysis to help guide plans.
• Partner with sales / PR / alliances / activation / on line / creative teams to develop support and collateral materials, and drive 360 programs.
• Support and manage Spanish copy proofing and editing of all materials and touch points.
• Bachelor's Degree required/MBA preferred
• Fully bilingual English/ Spanish
• 7-10 years marketing experience
• Full understanding of the Hispanic consumer and media landscape. Hispanic marketing experience a must. Marketing experience in Beauty or Consumer Packaged Goods experience is highly preferred.
• Strategic view and analytical skills a must.
• Computer skills (Microsoft Suite), Lotus Notes necessary
• Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate plans both verbally and in written presentations to all internal support groups a must
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
• Must be a team player with strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
Avon Products, Inc. - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard
Avon is a leading global beauty company, but it's also a philanthropic powerhouse as the largest corporate supporter of women's causes...