Systems Technician 1/13-1300944
Organization : Health Care Business Group
Primary Location: USA Region-United States-South Dakota-Brookings
Job Type: Production
For more than 100 years, 3M has been a company that delivers both sustainable growth and consistent results. Today is no exception. We are making great progress toward inventing a new future for 3M - a future of faster growth and increased competitiveness, while continuing to deliver superior results.
3M Brookings is seeking to hire a Systems Technician for our manufacturing facility. The Brookings, SD plant is the flagship facility of the Skin and Wound Division at 3M. We are proud manufacturers of medical products for the past 40 years.
The Systems Technician will be responsible for but not limited to the following specific duties:
- Troubleshooting and maintaining industrial production
- Assist on projects and modifications to improve capabilities and safe operating conditions of equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance schedules on production and plant equipment
This position may require:
- Working any shift that is available including, but not limited to, rotating, first, second and/or third shift
- Working overtime
- Weekend work
- Working holidays as needed
You are applying for a Systems Technician position at 3M Brookings. Qualified applications will be considered when Systems Technician openings occur at 3M Brookings for up to one year of the posting of this requisition.
- Qualified applicants will be required to complete 3M testing as a part of the selection process.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Basic/Minimum Qualifications :
- A technical degree or higher in a maintenance field OR a High School Diploma/GED and a minimum of five years of mechanical industrial maintenance experience
- An Associates degree in industrial electronics, automated manufacturing, fluid power, robotics or industrial power
Current licensed electrician
- Possess a valid and current boiler license
- Systems Control experience
- 5 years of industrial mechanical maintenance experience
Apply now for this exciting opportunity with 3M.
3M is an EEO/AA employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
At 3M, we pair imaginative thinking with science-based technology to create globally-renowned products. We lead scores of markets: health...