SunDance has an exceptional opportunity for a full time CCC-SLP to work in three of our skilled nursing facilities. This is a float position between centers in Providence, Middletown and Fall River.
Experience the “SunDance Difference”.
SunDance offers a wealth of team member benefits including Comprehensive Medical Plans, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, CEU and Licensure Allowance, Domestic Partner Benefits, 401(k) Plan, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and Online University.
- Core Advocacy Programs
- “Best in Class” Professional Training
- Functional vs. Impairment Driven Care
- Diverse Clinical Trainings and Seminars
- Continuous Professional Development
Relocation Assistance offered on a case by case basis.
For more information, please contact:
- Valid state Speech Language Pathologist license.
- Degree from an accredited Speech Language Pathology program.
Louise Backaler, Recruitment Manager
Toll free: 877-477-4742 ext.1
Tags: CCC-SLP / Speech Language Pathology / SLP / ST / Speech Therapist / SNF
Sundance Rehabilitation - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Sun Healthcare Group shines its rays on US nursing homes. The company provides long-term, subacute, and related health care services...