This position is responsible for providing qualified Nursing candidates to hiring managers to fill open Nursing positions; screen, interview, and refer qualified candidates to Nursing management; work with both internal and external candidates to fill positions as well as ensure consistency with corporate AAP/EEO goals; work with hiring managers to create job specifications and descriptions as well as leverage various resources to source qualified candidates to fill Nursing positions; utilize job boards, print advertising, job fairs, employee referrals etc; collaborate with hiring managers to develop salary and compensation structure; responsible for all metrics and reports as they relate to Nursing staffing efforts as well as work to ensure compliance with EEO/Diversity policies; and utilize knowledge of the Nursing marketplace and how the organization fits within that market.
1) Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or Business and 4 years experience OR 8 years experience;
2) Corporate recruitment experience or recruitment agency environment;
3) Experience with one or more applicant tracking systems and HRIS;
4) Organizational, communication and problem solving skills as well as sound judgment;
5) Ability to establish priorities in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment;
6) Ability to work with other departments within HR and collaborate effectively;
7) Ability to recruit and work with hiring managers remotely;
8) Ability to act as counselor to hiring managers and candidates on staffing and other HR related issues;
9) Clear and concise interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
10) High energy level and willingness to do whatever is needed to get the job done.
PREFERED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1) Experience with PeopleSoft;
2) Project management and presentation skills;
3) Health care insurance experience;
4) Knowledge of local, state and federal regulations.