RF / Engineer Electrical 4
US Citizenship Required for this Position
No relocation assistance available
Number of Openings
Northrop Grumman Information Systems sector is seeking an RF/Electrical Engineer to join our team of qualified and diverse individuals.
The SIGINT Technology Center (STC) is where Technology and Teamwork come together to meet the unique needs of the Intelligence Community. The qualified applicant will join an engineering team which supports STC programs which includes specialized projects for RF systems. The engineering team consists of customer representatives and sub-contractors. The applicant responsibilities include, but are not limited to RF system design and antenna design. RF/Electrical Engineering responsibilities include RF design, build, and test of RF systems using specialized equipment and test facilities. Additional responsibilities may also include system design, engineering development, system integration, hands-on build and test, etc.
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering with 9 years of experience, or Master Degree in Engineering with 7 years of experience, or PhD in Engineering with 4 years of experience, or 13 yrs in lieu of degree
• Must be have active TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph
Desired Engineering Skills:
• Understanding of basic electrical engineering principles with relevant coursework
• Related coursework and/or experience in one or more of the following areas:
• Analog Design (systems, transmitters, receivers, antennas, testing)
• knowledge of cellular systems
• Digital Design (printed circuit board, FPGA, microcontrollers)
• Power supply design (linear and switching power supplies)
• Knowledge of RF systems
• Transmitters, receivers, communication systems, radio systems
• power amps, LNA, splitters / combiners, etc.
• Knowledge of Antenna design
• Types, gain patterns, polarizations, etc.
• Knowledge, ability, and understanding to use the following engineering test equipment
• Spectrum Analyzer
• Network Analyzer
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics,...