LagasseSweet, a $900 million subsidiary of United Stationers, Inc. and industry leading wholesale distributor of janitorial, sanitation, food service, safety, industrial and paper disposable supplies, currently has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Representative.
Come be part of the LagasseSweet Customer Service team. Your responsibilities will include serving customers, taking orders, entering orders, providing product/service information, improving quality results and enhancing the organization’s reputation.
- Efficiently operates computer and enters data accurately and quickly.
- Listens attentively and actively.
- Uses customer-oriented telephone etiquette and projects professional tone.
- Speaks clearly and effectively in a variety of settings.
- Is responsive and empathetic to customer needs.
- Responds quickly and competently to customer requests.
- Has a solid understanding of the job, its duties and responsibilities.
- Has excellent attendance.
Computer skills required for the position:
MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), Internet