Provides financial decision-making information by gathering and analyzing financial information; developing projections and models.
- Prepares financial plans by collecting historical data; developing and estimating trends; preparing assumptions; developing projections.
- Assist in annual and quarterly budgeting process. This includes building and maintaining financial models to forecast revenue and expenses.
- Provide analysis on revenue and cost deviations from plan and effectively communicate them to management and other departments.
- Prepare and distribute financial reports on a regular basis. These include revenue reports, production metrics, and cost scorecards. Reports are generated over various time periods including daily, weekly, and monthly distributions.
- Monitor and report on fluctuations in internal business trends. This can includes production metrics, financial benchmarks, and product trends.
- Develop an understanding of capacity constraints and provide recommendations on most efficient allocation of resources. This can involve modeling equipment investments along with product volumes to forecast financial returns.
- Evaluate and compare capital expense scenarios by modeling income and cash flow impact of various investment options.
- Provide written analysis and findings of financial models. This requires the ability to effectively communicate concepts in both written and verbal form.
- Organize and distribute volume forecasts provided by business partners; along with their financial impact compared to the annual budget.
- Provide reports and data points upon ad hoc requests for financial information.
- Flexibility to accomplish finance and organization mission by completing related tasks as needed.
- Bachelor in either Accounting or Finance Required.
- Expert skills required in Excel.
- Ability to independently model and analyze financial data and trends.
Mimeo - 23 months ago