Overview Summary of Early to Mid Career Human Resources Roles
Applicants for these roles should be recent undergraduate, graduate level or candidates with full-time work experience in the relavant field. Candidates hired into these roles will typically report to a Senior HR Generalist and could be placed in a Terex manufacturing location or in Westport. Therefore, candidates willing to relocate will have a competitive advantage.
If you are interested in the HR discipline, please feel free to submit your resume. It will be kept in the Terex Career Database and reviewed for early to mid career jobs in HR as they become available.
PLEASE NOTE: This job description is not for actual openings in HR, but does reflect an area for which we anticipate having early to mid career talent needs in the future.
Search Firms - Do not submit resumes to this requisition. Any resumes submitted by a search firm will not receive consideration. Responsibilities Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Team members in these roles will be expected to be able to:
- Assisting in the planning and coordination of recruitment.
- Serving as a resource to all employees in the resolution of employment-related problems and issues.
- Assisting in administering employee recognition programs.
- Assisting in providing information for annual performance appraisals to supervisors and managers.
- Coordinating recruitment activities, including interviewing, scheduling and using applicant tracking system
- Gather and analyze relevant information, and coordinate work with other team members.
- Share information and ideas to development of project plans.
- Identify complex problems and recommends solutions.
- Make sound decisions on routine matters in support of immediate work group's goals.
- Function independently within context of day-to-day activities.
- Influence team members to comply with HR policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate creativity in accomplishing assignments.
- Use discretion and independent judgment whenever required.
- Solve routine problems.
- Communicate effectively in writing, verbally and in conducting presentations. Qualifications The minimum required qualifications for this type of position are:
- 4 year Bachelors Degree in HR, Liberal Arts or Business
- MBA or Masters in HR, Industrial Labor Relations or Organizational Development
- Recent graduates - minimum of a cumulative GPA of 3.0 required to submit resume to Terex Career Database
- Entry Level Roles - Recent college graduates
- Early to Mid Career Roles - Full-time work experience in the relavant field
- Prior internships/co-ops a plus
- Must be willing and able to travel 10%-20% of the time to advance Terex's mission, goals and business objectives
Terex Corporation is a diversified global manufacturer operating in four business segments: Aerial Work Platforms, Construction, Cranes, and Materials Processing. Terex manufactures a broad range of equipment for use in various industries, including the construction, infrastructure, quarrying, mining, shipping, transportation, refining, energy and utility industries. Terex offers a complete line of financial products and services to assist in the acquisition of Terex equipment through Terex Financial Services. Terex uses its website to make information available to its investors and the market at www.terex.com.
Summary of highlights
- Headquarters in Westport, CT
- More than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide
- We market our products to customers in more than 150 countries
All interested candidates should apply on-line at www.terex.com/careers.
Terex team members can apply via our intranet, but if you encounter a problem contact your local Human Resources representative or the Global Talent Acquisition team.
It is the policy of the company to attract and retain the best qualified employees. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified internal or external candidate based on work-related factors and without regard to non work-related factors including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or veteran status as a special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or other qualifying veteran.
The Company offers competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, and a full range of benefits, including 401k, medical, dental and vision.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Terex is a "T-Rex" when it comes to making a variety of cranes, aerial platforms, and construction and materials processing...