Location: Redmond, WA, US
Job ID: 790740-79285
Division: Interactive Entertainment Business
Are you Passionate? Are you Fearless? Do you thrive on New Challenges? Looking to work on the bleeding-edge of technology and (re)define the world of Interactive Entertainment?
The position requires a strong developer with 5+ years of relevant experience who has a great track record and shipped multiple products. The job involves rapid prototyping of new platforms and experiences. A successful candidate must be flexible, creative and able to ramp up quickly with new technologies. Able to maintain the 10,000 foot view, but zero in technically with laser precision…
In addition to strong technical skills, this person will need to enjoy being part of a fast moving, high-technology, cross-discipline creative and artistic team. The successful candidate must be highly-flexible and self-motivated, have strong communication skills and passion for interactive entertainment, must be able to work effectively with other disciplines, cross-group and with external development partners.
- Strong C/C++ Development Experience
- Real passion for users’ experience and the way they interface with hardware/software/services
- Experience with, as well as a demonstrated ability to come up-to-speed quickly on new technical domains
- The ability to come up with creative and realistic solutions to highly ambiguous problems
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Previous platform development experience
- Expertise in a specialist area (Networking, AI, embedded systems, platforms or graphics)
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on Games Job Board
Games Job Board - 12 months ago
Microsoft Corporation develops, manufactures, licenses and supports a range of software products for computing devices. The Company's softwa...