Auburn Hills Campus
Oakland Community College, a multi-campus institution in Oakland County, Michigan is a student-centered community dedicated to providing quality learning opportunities for individuals, the community and organizations on an accessible, affordable basis. OCC is seeking Faculty Instructor who values diversity, shared responsibility, open communication, personal empowerment, integrity and ethical commitment. Faculty must be committed to using modern technology in the classroom. This faculty position will begin August 30, 2012.
Minimum Qualifications and Education :
MASTER'S DEGREE or higher, or equivalent, in ELECTRONIC or ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING or ELECTRO-MECHANICAL ENGINEERING with exposure to principles of Mechatronics
The following may be substituted for the Master’s degree:
a. Bachelor’s degree in the discipline and five years of recent work experience in the area, or
b. Associate’s degree in the discipline or related field and eight years of recent work experience in the area.
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills:
This position is being reposted; previous applicants do need to reapply online.
- Demonstrated experience in curriculum development instruction of Electromechanical Systems, Electronic Data Acquisition, and Industrial Process Control.
- Experience in Integrated Energy Systems (with emphasis on Alternative Energy).
- Experience teaching courses in higher education or in an industrial training environment is preferred.
- Ability to work as a team player in a multi-cultural diverse working environment.
- Experience working with diverse populations preferred.
Energyjobs.com - 2 years ago