Are you a strong numbers person who also has the business acumen to consult internally and make significant positive impact on a growing business?
As a member of the zulily team, Analysts work closely with every business unit of the company in order to provide new insights in ways to achieve operating goals. They should excel at breaking down and distilling alternative points of view.
Responsibilities will include:
Qualifications should include:
- Become the go-to person for business data and analysis relating to how the business performs, with an emphasis on operations and supply chain
- Partner with the various business units to capture, analyze and enhance their understanding of the business operations
- Work creatively and strategically with departments to help develop assessments, and report how data is captured
- Present recommendations, and create consensus
- 4+ years experience in an analytical/business role
- Extremely strong business acumen, and the ability to give presentations at the highest levels
- Experience in drilling down into the meaning of the story behind the data
- Direct-to-consumer experience is a plus
- Proven ability to work well in team environment
- Masterful with Excel and SQL
- Degree in finance, business, supply chain, engineering or other scientific major, preferred
zulily - 12 months ago