Business Banking serves the banking needs of businesses with $.5 million to $20 million in revenue. The Relationship Manager (RM) manages a portfolio of these clients and is a key role in the field organization, building relationships by providing financial advice to business clients with a focus on client experience and risk management. Business Banking is looking for an RM to develop new business and deepen existing relationships.
- Build collaborative internal and external relationships to provide the best in client advice and service, develop the business to ensure a seamless experience for the client who has multiple products and services.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the client in delivering comprehensive and customized business banking products and solutions tailored to the financial needs and circumstances of business clients.
- Manage a portfolio of clients; grow portfolio by prospecting for new clients and deepening relationships with existing clients.
- Use knowledge of business, finance, banking, credit and risk management to identify, recommend and promote products and solutions that best serve the client while still working within risk parameters that protect the bank.
- Build relationships by calling on existing clients to truly understand their businesses and analyze product and service growth opportunities that ensures profitability of portfolio.
- Build and utilize referral networks and centers of influence to identify and pursue potential new clients, looking for ways to cultivate a long-term relationship.
- Protect the firm by following sound risk management protocols and adhering to regulatory requirements.
- Develop and manage a disciplined marketing process by identifying steps/strategies necessary to effectively maintain and build relationships with clients and prospects.
JPMorgan Chase offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
- 3 to 5 years experience in a business banking relationship management role or related business lending experience; direct in-person contact preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field, or equivalent work experience required.
- General knowledge of core business products and services including deposit and cash management.
- Understanding of credit products, credit application process, and potential outcomes.
- Strong communication skills with individuals at all levels, internally and externally.
- Ability to build relationships with clients and internal partners and influence others without direct control.
- Ability to identify opportunities and issues by asking targeted questions to assess current client needs and goals.
- Ability to consider and balance client needs and objectives with respect to associated challenges and risks.
- Ability to determine priorities on a daily basis and maintain a balanced work approach to achieve business objectives.
- Understanding of general and sound business practices, financial and economic concepts, and how business needs vary by industry/market.
- Candidates with strong current business network preferred. Develop, retain and expand relationships with Centers of Influence (COI) ie: CPA's and attorneys. Active involvement with community groups.
- Travel requirement: approximately 25%
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
US-WV-Clarksburg-Clarksburg Main / 56021
Retail Financial Services
Yes, 25% of the time
JPMorgan Chase - 10 months ago
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...