Vet Territory Rep -Vermont/ Northern New Hampshire - Royal Canin US
Purpose of Role:
To help the Veterinary Business Unit achieve its volume and profit goals making direct calls on key veterinary clinics. Identify optimal opportunities to develop new business and increase points of distribution.
- Achieve profitable sales growth objectives within assigned territory.
- Achieve points of distribution objectives within assigned territory.
- Prioritize key markets, new accounts and spend time calling on them accordingly.
- Develop an understanding of customer needs by expanding basic product knowledge to enhance services and assist clinics in growing their business.
- Identify advantageous opportunities to develop new business.
- Execute the Veterinary Business Unit sales strategy within territory.
- Develop world-class sales power point presentations and deliver them in clinic meetings, training sessions, seminars, and dinner meetings.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide feedback on marketing and marketing materials and competitive information
- Learn and follow the basic fundamentals of the Veterinary Business Unit "sales call model."
- Complete call reports, expense reports, monthly sales reports, and presentations as required.
- Manage expense budget.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong PC skills in PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Ability to travel 40 - 60%
8+ years of experience in Business to Business Sales
Company-paid relocation is not available for this position.
As a privately-held company, Royal Canin offers benefits which reflect our commitment to attracting and retaining great people. This includes excellent pay, competitive health and dental care coverage, a retirement plan, a very competitive vacation plan and unrivalled career advancement opportunities, to name just a few of our unique and generous benefits.
If you're looking for a place where you can take ownership for your work, where the pace is fast, the environment is built around the importance of open communication, and where employees are called "associates" and treated as such, then we want to hear from you.
We value a diverse work environment and encourage qualified individuals to apply, regardless of race, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, gender and age. Royan Canin is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
to learn more about our company and for information about all of our current openings. Please, no agencies.
Mars knows chocolate sales are nothing to snicker at. It makes such worldwide favorites as M&M's, Snickers, and the Mars bar. Other...