Requisition ID: 103263384
Location(s): United States-New Jersey-Picatinny Arsenal
Business Sector: Information Systems
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Number of Openings: 1
Shift: 1st Shift
This position description does not represent a current opening but may be used to identify candidates with skills and experience for positions within Northrop Grumman that frequently become available. Candidates who express an interest may be considered for future positions at Northrop Grumman.
As part of the Material Master 3.3 Implementation Team the Senior SAP consultants play a leadership role on the project and are involved in all phases of a life cycle implementation, including blueprinting, gap analysis, mapping, prototypes, design, configuration, testing, go-live, user training and post production support. The consultant must be able to work with a team of SAP professionals in integrating core SAP components with the solution sets at AESIP Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), determine those technology inadequacies and /or deficiencies that can affect the functional area’s ability to support or meet the solution requirement and client vision. Senior consultants on the project will lead both small and medium size teams and must proactively educate both team members and the client with specific best practices. The sphere of influence for a Senior Consultant generally includes team leaders and project managers, vendor or contractor SME’s, and limited exposure to project stakeholders. The consultant must be able to brief senior managers. The ABAP Developers will work as part of an integrated project team to implement new functionality for the Army Oil Analysis Program (AOAP), the Material Master Discrepancy Reporting (DIREP) process and for the Federal Logistics (FEDLOG) Data Addressing Report.
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company whose 120,000 employees provide innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems, shipbuilding and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
- Typical Minimum Education / Experience: 10 Years with Bachelors Years of experience may be substituted for degree requirement
- US Citizenship required
- Must hold a DoD Secret clearance. Interim Secret minimum to start on the project
- Willingness to travel to alternative work locations, as required
- Minimum of 10 years overall consulting or business experience with an ability to leverage business process skills in an SAP environment. Ideal candidates will have a minimum of ten (10) years overall experience in ABAP/ABAP Objects development with an emphasis on custom development and enhancements experience configuration experience working in a SAP ERP environment as a consultant or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years ABAP design and development experience with heavy emphasis on custom development and enhancements. Experience with ABAP objects custom development, BADI development, and BAPI development. Minimum 2 years experience with ABAP development in the Material Master (MM) module.
- Exceptional analytical skills and ability to translate concepts to designs.
- Superior oral and written communication skills, including the ability to lead analysis discussions and work with business teams. Must be able to communicate with both technical development staff and internal customers comprised of staff, associates, and partners.
- Must be self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to work independently at times or in teams.
- Multitasking and managing competing priorities will be essential talents for this position.
- Must have a service-centered approach to development. Understanding of and demonstrated commitment to system documentation.
- Ability to accept input from and provide guidance to design team members and project sponsors. Must be able to work effectively with product manufacturers technical support staffs.
- Experience with Visio, ERwin, or other modeling tools.
Northrop Grumman is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman - 4 years ago
copy to clipboard
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics,...