s National Systems Directorate has an opening for a Technical Writer II in the Melbourne Florida area.
• Research, organize, write, edit, classify and produce data for use in a wide variety of complex technical publications
• Ensure technical documentation is accurate, complete, meets editorial and government specifications, and adheres to standards for quality, graphics coverage, format, and style
• Coordinate publications with outside sources and vendors, as needed
• 6 – 8 years experience with technical writing
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
In addition to responsibilities listed, the jobholder should expect to undertake other related duties as assigned.
Applicants considered for employment are subject to verification of security clearances and other background investigations.
Riverside Research is an independent not-for-profit, scientific-research institution committed to enhancing the security of our nation...