POSITION TITLE: Admin Asst I
Provides administrative support to departments and/or department managers.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Protects the integrity of confidential information for all matters pertaining to company.
- Maintains and enters data into existing spreadsheets or databases.
- Creates spreadsheets, types correspondence and generates form letters using advanced software features and functions.
- Generates standard and ad hoc reports using a variety of software products and/or company supported automated systems.
- Distributes reports, documents or correspondence via co-mail, electronic methods or facsimile.
- Maintains the department filing system.
- Accurately files documents within established time frames.
- Organizes and distributes incoming and outgoing mail and faxes.
- Maintains department manuals and files updates as necessary.
- Responds to customer requests within limits of authority and directs inquires outside of authority to the appropriate department staff member.
- May coordinate travel arrangements, meetings and appointments, upon request.
- May provide direction and/or be an informational resource to other administrative staff.
- Performs other general office and administrative tasks as required by the position.
- Demonstrates excellent working knowledge of MS Office products.
- Thorough understanding of advanced database applications.
- Ability to type a minimum of 50 wpm.
- Self motivated, with strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize work, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with a minimal amount of supervision and perform within a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
US Airways - 19 months ago
US Airways Group takes wing as one of the nation's leading passenger carriers. Along with its regional affiliates, US...