Position: Accenture Software Data Conversion Specialist (Also called Software Product Specialist)
Organization: Accenture Software (ASW)
Location: Boston, MA or Murray Hill, NJ
If you join
you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
As a key enabler of long term growth for Accenture, Accenture Software (ASW) has the charter to identify, launch, incubate and scale vertical software business opportunities in partnership with Operation Groups, Industries, Growth Platforms or Geographic strategy. This will be achieved through both organic and inorganic opportunities with the immediate positioning of the business under a software operating model key to its short, medium and long term success.
Data Conversion Specialist/Software Product Specialist
supports the Sales and Product Management teams through knowledge of the product or product line. They provide pre-sales support, solution planning, product management expertise and customer support. Research, represent and advocate products to the customers and marketplace, including product market opportunity identification, competitive landscape analysis, developing partnership and alliance opportunities with third parties, facilitating contractual, product positioning and pricing strategies.
The Insurance Data Migration Factory (IDMF)
Data Conversion Specialists/Software Product Specialists
are key resources for delivery, pre-sales and sales. Data conversion projects typically involve a mix of Technology Growth Platform resources and Accenture software expertise.
In conjunction with the IDMF subject matter experts team, the IDMF Data Conversion Specialists/Product Specialist will build skills and capabilities to
- Provide expertise on IDMF processes, IDMF methodology and IDMF tools
- Provide expertise on the IDMF Client Data Protection
- Support project team in the development of the Data Migration design deliverables
- Bring expertise during Conversion IT and business design workshops
- Support Team Lead or Project Manager in tracking and reporting issues, status and risks
- Participate in sales and pre-sales activities by conducting IDMF demos, participating in clients orals, contributing to the shaping of the proposals
- Conduct conversion assessments with clients
- Gather minimum inputs to estimates
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Microsoft Excel with proficient skills including the abitity to create and modify Pivot tables, charts, complex formulas, Vlook-up, and conditional formatting.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Microsoft Access
- Minimum of 3 years of experience gathering business requirements
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with enterprise data conversions
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in the Financial Services industry
- Minimum of 1 year in a delivery management role
- Minimum of 1 year experience with Algorithms, SQL, & VBA
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with MS Office
Professional Skill Requirements
- Insurance skills
- Project management skills
- Resource Management skills
Exceptional Project management and trouble shooting skills
Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Must display professionalism and confidence
Excellent customer service skills
Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills
Excellent business acumen and industry acumen
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture - 17 months ago
For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers a...