Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) provides businesses of all sizes with a broad range of printing and imaging products, software, solutions and services that help customers to print less and save more. Perceptive Software, a stand-alone software business within Lexmark, is a leading provider of process and content management software that helps organizations fuel greater operational efficiency. In 2011, Lexmark sold products in more than 170 countries and reported more than $4 billion in revenue.
Student position in the field of Software Engineering:
Seeking a student software (CS) engineer to develop code in support of Lexmark's Fleet Management Software.
We are doing Enterprise-level application development.
The role will include developing software in the following environment:
-Git & GitHub Enterprise,
- Working on BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering or related experience.
- Seek to strengthen his/her development, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Java a must, Spring is highly desired.
- Knowledge of basic TCP/IP networking in Windows and Unix
- Knowledge of OpenSource development is a plus
How To Apply
Are you an innovator? Here is your chance to make your mark with a global technology leader. Apply now!
Lexmark International, Inc. - 4 months ago
Lexmark International attacks printing with a host of jets and lasers. A leading maker of printers and related supplies, the company provide...