Skills and Requirements
- Lead a team of resources in the requirements gathering, design, testing, and successful deployment of ServiceNow. Enable customers to develop processes that meet ITIL standards including ITSM Assessment, process guidance and development, gap analysis and documentation.
- Execute ServiceNow lifecycle projects beginning with the project ramp up, requirements and design through development, test, final delivery, and production. Successfully develop and implement a solution that satisfies the client’s business processes and requirements.
- Manage and report projects and deadlines in anticipation of customer needs and requirements. Foresee potential business or technical issues within the project and address them appropriately.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and strong personal commitment to quality service
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience + approximately 5+ years directly related experience in IT solution delivery experience including time as a project team lead or technical project manager.
- ITIL v3 Certified
- Experience with IT Service Management processes (Incident, Problem, Change, Release, SLM, Service Catalog)
- Experience implementing ServiceNow
- Proficiency in the use of a Project Management/Resource Planning applications
- Experience working on and managing projects with direct client exposure.
- Demonstrated success in project management.
Open Systems Inc. - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard