The Administrative Assistant provides both administrative and clerical assistance to the Chapter Executive and other Directors within the chapter.
• Schedule and coordinate meetings, make travel arrangements, maintain chapter Executive’s calendar, and assist with the coordination of fundraising events.
• Draft correspondence; prepare reports, charts, and overheads.
• Respond to requests for information verbally or in writing.
• Maintain and update records for fundraising.
• Typing and data entry for various chapter needs.
• Control and maintain record keeping.
• May order and maintain office supplies.
• Provide assistance to Directors where necessary.
• Provide miscellaneous office duties such as answering phones, photocopying, process incoming and outgoing mail, etc.
• Direct and assist volunteers who handle clerical duties; may supervise volunteers.
• High School diploma, Associate or Technical degree or equivalent.
• 2 - 3 years of directly related work experience.
• Thorough working knowledge of e-mail and Microsoft Office Suite, especially Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities.
• Ability to use a printer, copier, telephone and fax machine.
• Ability to lift, bend, and/or carry items/boxes.
• Must successfully complete a credit and criminal background check.
March of Dimes Foundation - 18 months ago
The March of Dimes Foundation has been lending a hand since 1938. Established by President Franklin Roosevelt to fight polio, the...