The Parts Expeditor insures accurate communication between the field service employees and the service parts warehouse order system. The expeditor manages the order and control processes for parts inventories. The expeditor is responsible for recommending changes in the min/max levels of parts inventories for the employees' van stock. The expeditor manages the completion of purchase orders with the employees they are assigned. This position is responsible for tracking and reporting the accuracy and status of order fulfillment. The expeditors are responsible for ordering, maintaining the min/max system in BASIS, transfers for service parts.
- 40%-Creating purchase orders for parts and placing the orders
- 20%-Communicating with field employees about parts issues
- 10%-Assisting A/P with invoice issues
- 10%-Researching parts information for field employees
- 5%-Assisting settlement with part issues involved in activity settlement
- 5%-Assist with the distribution of parts to employees
EDUCATION LEVEL REQUIRED High School Diploma EXPERIENCE REQUIRED BASIS knowledge EXPERIENCE PREFERRED Service or Installation field experience or Service Dispatch TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS Basic Computer Skills BASIS EC knowledge Organization skills Attention to detail
Coca-Cola Refreshments - 18 months ago
Coca-Cola in Canada operates in all ten provinces and employs 6,300 people in more than 50 facilities, including seven production...