Do you have a passion for solving complex business problems? KPMG’s Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues — managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs — that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We help companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate in our IT Enabled Transformation Practice to join us in our New York City or Short Hills, NJ office focused on the Telco industry.
IT Project Advisory services can help organizations identify and mitigate the risk of IT project failure and monitor important project milestones. KPMG's project management professionals focus on enhancing the processes surrounding project and program management offices and evaluating project deliverables. Services encompass a full range of project governance and advisory services over the full project lifecycle, from business case through to execution and close out.
- Support delivery of Advisory services to clients, primarily with services related to Telco business, operational processes and configuration
- Support business development activities including; identification, proposal development, other pursuit activities at clients, working with the appropriate KPMG resources from other service lines
- Capture and analyze metadata definitions in Telco and IT systems supporting Telco processes
- Cultivate and maintain client relationships
- Develop standard workflow definitions for media processes
KPMG offers and supports flexible work arrangements as well as part-time schedules. We also offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
- Four years of experience with Telco industry processes and technical configuration
- Technical and functional business Telco industry skills
- Experience with project delivery
- Ability to drive and meet tight deadlines, multi-task and work under pressure
- Prior management consulting experience with a Big 4 or large consulting firm preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Interested? We strongly encourage you to apply online at www.kpmgcareers.com and search for requisition 24489.
Follow us on Twitter:
KPMG. A great place to build your career.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard -
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...