Lifecycle Manager II- Membership Marketing-MAR000374
Lead the strategic and tactical execution of membership marketing programs focused on customer loyalty and retention of our customers. This position is responsible for working with regional and Regional Support Office groups on the national, enterprise-wide membership strategies and initiatives, driving annual objectives of over $4B in revenues while retaining a customer base of 6.1 million customers. This position is viewed as a key integrator of marketing, financial and operational objectives and will ensure that membership strategies are coherent and integrated across multiple segments, products, channels and geographies. This position will require constant and frequent interactions with Senior Leaders, providing counsel on customer retention and membership benefits by developing tactics necessary to drive business results.
Function Specific Roles and Responsibilities
· Develop and manage customer lifecycle short and long term strategy, including launch, maintenance, enhancements, partnerships and end of life retention programs
· Create portfolio of retention, loyalty and customer lifecycle management offerings with emphasis on creating value, optimizing customer loyalty, and driving lower churn for the company.
· Provide strategy, direction and goals for merchandising, advertising, point of sale and marketing communication efforts, including mechanisms to measure ROI.
· Create value propositions for loyalty and retention positioning and strategies.
· Lead cross-functional teams as appropriate in the preparation, dissemination and maintenance of associate and customer communications as it relates to responsible loyalty/retention programs.
· Accountable to ROI of programs; Analyze financial results and take appropriate actions to ensure operational excellence and achieving annual churn/loyalty goals. Develop and execute to key financial and business targets/metrics.
· Develop, analyze & recommend launch, maintenance and post mortem loyalty and retention program launches.
· Track, analyze and communicate key metrics.
· Through strategy development, provide direction and goal setting, ensure successful facilitation of focus groups, surveys and presentation, both pre- and post launch of new loyalty/retention and/or lifecycle management programs in order to gather feedback for continuous improvement and to stay close to customers.
· Successfully execute go to market, launch, maintenance and marketing strategies and programs.
· Provide content and direction for training. In some instances, lead development of training.
· Monitor, evaluate and report on competitive environment and take necessary actions.
· Recognized as the Subject Matter Expert for all aspects of lifecycle management programs.
· Minimum $4B in annual revenue (direct responsibility) accumulated for retaining customer revenue goals.
· Ability to successfully lead across organizational boundaries, including strong relationship management skills.
· Demonstrated product leadership qualities and ability to lead diverse and cross functional groups, including outside vendors.
· Strong team orientation, both internal and external, with the ability to coach and mentor regardless of reporting relationships.
· Proven project management and analytical skills.
· Strong business acumen with emphasis on financial analysis, financial root cause investigation and innovative development of solutions/action plans to minimize risks and take advantage of opportunities.
· Demonstrated creativity and effectiveness in marketing programs including but not limited to promotions, marketing communications, point of sale, etc.
· Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
· Ability to analyze issues, develop and deploy solutions within a dynamic environment.
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, including speaking in front of small and large groups
· Strong time and project schedule management skills required to consistently meet deadlines and ensure preparedness for launch or implementation of products, services or initiatives.
· Well organized, strong administrative and detail oriented skills.
Education and/or professional experience necessary:
· Minimum of 10 to 15+ years in product management, product development, sales and/or marketing.
· Professional experience within the wireless and/or technology industry a must, and wireless voice/data service provider experience a plus.
· Marketing/Business education required, Technical education highly desired and MBA preferred.
· Experience with P&L accountability preferred.
· Experience with statistical analysis
· Detailed product financial forecasting and analysis, business case development, and marketing plan expertise required
· Advanced experience with standard MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
· Expertise in successfully leading across organizational boundaries, including strong relationship management skills.
Job : Marketing
Location(s) : Illinois-CHICAGO_IL
U.S. Cellular - 22 months ago
United States Cellular takes calls from sea to shining sea. Doing business as U.S. Cellular, the company provides wireless phone service to...